Exceeding the design, technical and service expectations of clients across the Western United States is what makes Martin, White & Griffis Structural Engineers, Inc. (MWG) unique. For nearly 50 years the firm has been servicing public and private entities with comprehensive structural engineering services including structural investigations and assessments, feasibility studies, structural retrofit and repairs, peer reviews, complete design and construction documents and construction observations and inspections.
Since it’s inception in 1969, MWG has evolved into a premier structural engineering firm as a result of its core values, integrity, and passion for the profession. The firm prides itself on long standing, cooperative relationships and its innovative approach to engineering that centers on:
- State-of-the-art design that balances flexibility and ingenuity with reliability and cost-effectiveness,
- A commitment to cutting edge knowledge of codes, standards, techniques and methods,
- Quality control procedures that ensure coordinated and comprehensive documentation,
- Full use of BIM modeling and the latest technological tools, and
- Responsive and cooperative project management to expedite construction and completion.
MWG’s capabilities start with highly skilled staff in Phoenix and Tucson offices and extends to the full resources of the Martin Engineering Group, an affiliated collection of structural and civil offices, headquartered in Los Angeles, California. With a network of 6 offices across the Western United States supporting more than 400 civil and structural engineers, MWG can accommodate the complex demands of virtually any project.